The Control® 25-1 is a two-way 5” speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. This makes Control 25-1 an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality high-output indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
- 5-¼” woofer with woven fiberglass cone, 3/4” PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware*, plus available U-bracket, Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- 100 Watt power handling (200 Watt program) in direct 8Ω setting, plus built-in 30 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer.
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 60 Hz – 20 kHz., Wide 100° x 100° coverage