The dB 286s is a full featured channel strip processor that delivers a studio quality microphone/instrument preamplifier and four processors that can be used independently or in any combination. why mic up vocals and instruments through a noisy, blurry mixer? The sonically pristine dB 286s mic preamp has all the features you need, including wide-ranging input gain control, switchable +48V phantom power, and an 80Hz high-pass filter to remove low frequency hum, rumble or wind. Use the patented dB over Easy compressor to transparently smooth out uneven acoustic tracks or deliver that classic "in your face" Vocal performance that only a dB compressor can. Eliminate vocal sibilance and high frequency distortion from instruments such as cymbals with the frequency Tenable De-Esser. Fine-tune the Enhancer HF detail control to add sparkle and Crispness to your tracks and make adjustments to the lf detail control to add fullness and depth to vocals and bass instruments while cleaning up the muddy low midrange frequencies. The separate threshold and ratio controls on the expander/gate allow you to subtly reduce headphone leakage or radically gate noisy guitar amps. And, the dB 286s offers a full compliment of metering and status LEDs to visually guide you to achieving the right sound.
- Studio quality mic preamp/channel strip processor
- Classic dbx compression puts great sound within easy reach
- Frequency tuneable de-esser reduces sibilance and high frequency distortion
- Enhancer increases the detail and definition of the high and low frequencies
- Program adaptive expander/Gate. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input: 1/4" Trs (x2) and XLR (x1); output: 1/4" Trs (x1)
- Operating voltage: 120VAC 60Hz, 100VAC 50/60Hz