The AFS2 advanced feedback suppression processor has been completely re-designed to take the foundation of the best selling AFS224 and bring it to the next level. With its powerful DSP module, the AFS2 provides all the processing and control necessary for both installation and live use. Ten and twelve filter feedback elimination processors are the De facto standard, but the AFS2 offers a dedicated feedback suppression processor that offers up to 24 filters per channel with filter Qs up to 1/80 of an octave. The AFS2 now offers the highly-intuitive Wizard function that takes all of the guesswork out of setting up any room. The AFS2 also incorporates a completely re-designed advanced feedback suppression module. Best of all, the AFS2 now provides the user with a full LCD display setup and monitoring.
- Easy-to-read display: navigate menus, interact with the AFS2 Wizard, and easily manipulate settings with the bright, legible, interactive display
- Xlr and 1/4” TRS connections: interface with any professional audio equipment with either connection
- Input signal meters: accurately monitor input signal levels with five segment LEDs per channel plus red clip LED indicator
- Wizard functions: the AFS2 feedback suppression Wizard makes setup easy and approachable for users with varying levels of technical know-how
- 24 programmable filters per channel with 24 LED per channel filter metering; application-specific filter types include: speech and music low, Med and high