The QSC TouchMix-8 compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large concert mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. The TouchMix-8 mixer has the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results. The QSC Touch Mix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) Touch Mix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly. The TouchMix personal monitor app requires iOS 8 or higher
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels. Power Requirements- 42 W, 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz.Frequency Response- 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output